Food & Drink Fulfilment
Fodafilment by FodaBox is the must-have fulfilment partner for food and drink brands looking to scale their business.
We are a tech-enabled 3PL (third-party logistics) provider that fulfills both eCommerce (D2C) and business-to-business (B2B) orders.
Fodafilment — Expert Food & Drink Fulfilment
Here's why Fodafilment is the right choice for food and drink producers:
- We are specialists in the fulfilment of food and drink — we've been doing it for our own products for years.
- You likely have specific storage/handling needs, fragile packaging requirements, and products with a shelf-life, so why partner with a category-agnostic warehouse? Instead, your products need to be carefully handled by a well-trained team who understand the nuances of the food and drink sector. Fodafilment is the natural choice.
- You'll have virtual warehouse access 24/7 (because the software is cloud-based you can access it from anywhere at any time — even on your smartphone) and synchronisation with your inventory levels.
- When you choose Fodafilment you also benefit from additional exposure to both business and retail customers.
Shopping Cart Integrations
We provide multiple eCommerce integrations (at no extra charge) with seamless connections for hands-off order fulfilment (most platforms out of the box integrations.)
Accurate Food & Drink Fulfilment
- Our focus on technology combined with a barcode-driven solution means we've pretty much eliminated errors from our service. Clients enjoy a better than 99.9% pick accuracy rate — crucial because most food and drink cannot be restocked.
- We're Organically Certified and hold a Premises Licence. Food safety and continuous improvement form the backbone of Fodafilment.
We send your D2C and B2B orders as domestic and international shipments using the best courier for the job.
Our eco-credentials include recyclable packaging, 100% renewable energy powered warehousing and our own electric vehicle deliveries. We continue to grow our fleet of electric vehicles for deliveries within the M25.
Custom Order Prep
Preparation of special orders Amazon FBA, Ocado orders and orders requiring best before dates. We're used to dealing with customised orders for retailers in the UK and abroad requiring specific batch and best before details.
Labelling & repacking
You've probably experienced issues at manufacture level or needing to prepare your product to go into a niche retailer. Just book a work order with the Fodafilment team and we'll do whatever needs to be done so your product can be shipped.
Our warehousing is strategically located just outside London which makes us the perfect choice for fulfilment within the M25 on fast turnaround vehicles, even same day where necessary, and easy access to the rest of the UK.
A Focus on your success
Not only will we provide you with Fulfilment software training free of charge, our friendly team will take the time to make you feel at home within our business and comfortable using the tools provided to successfully manage and scale your brand.
Added Sales Exposure
FodaBox is the home of independent food and drink with a large online retail presence and a key wholesale supplier, including the likes of Planet Organic. Our trade team will get in touch to offer you these additional sales opportunities as you onboard for Fodafilment.
Understanding your brand and requirements are paramount. We appreciate many business owners can feel trepidation when outsourcing their fulfilment for the first time, or are moving from another provider. Our team will hand-hold you through the entire process.
Once you get in touch we'll run through how we can help you, provide you with a clear pricing structure, and answer any questions you may have.
With the necessary paperwork completed, our dedicated onboarding team will create your warehouse management system account, populate it with your products, and activate your preferred courier services. You will be shown how to use the software to book in deliveries to us, as well as track what we're doing for you by using the many inbuilt reports.
Then we will agree the schedule of your first inbound delivery and assist you with integrating the sites and marketplaces where you make sales.